T170 HydroSeeder® – 1,500 Gallon Working Capacity Tank
The FINN T170 brings a robust 1,500 gallon working tank capacity to tackle a wide array of projects with this economical, highly productive machine. The T170 is a state-of-the-art HydroSeeder offering the best value for your investment. The efficiency of operation, high production capabilities and low maintenance requirements make the T170 perfect for all mid-size to large work sites.
- 1,500 gallon working capacity tank
- Tier 4Final compliant with a Cummins QSF 2.8 Diesel Tier 4F, 65hp (48 kW)
- Larger straight line discharge piping improves slurry flow resulting in higher output, pressure and greater slurry discharge distance
- Optimum mixing capabilities featuring hydraulically controlled paddle agitation and liquid recirculation
- Features the time-tested and field proven “clump” technology integrating a single shaft design of the clutch/pump to maximize mechanical efficiency
- Agitator and pump are independently driven allowing complete mixing of the slurry without pump operation enhancing mechanical longevity and flexibility during operation
- Relocated discharge boom to a more centralized location increasing operator comfort and rear sweeping pattern
- Centralized control panel integrates into the discharge boom mount with a new 5-gauge cluster as well as engine start/stop; throttle switch; and safety horn
- Newly designed loading hatch with a larger opening and rotated lid enables more efficient loading, and includes a stainless steel bag cutter
- Operator platform and access ladder are perfect for improved comfort and accessibility
- Relocated fill port for sump filling and a heavy-duty suction line gate valve
- Discharge distance up to 200 feet from end of the tower
The T170 SUPER HydroSeeder
Another option in the 1,500 gallon tank capacity series is the model T170 SUPER. It features an unequaled engine and pump package resulting in utmost pump pressure, slurry flow and high performance capabilities. With a John Deere 4045T (4.5L) Tier III compliant industrial water-cooled, 125hp turbo diesel engine, the T170 Super is an economical choice for optimum power, performance and production. Operator convenience and comfort is also a hallmark of this unit.
WHO USES THE T170 HYDROSEEDERS?
The T170 HydroSeeder is perfect for the mid-size to large hydroseeding projects on large residential and commercial properties, industrial parks, highways, mine reclamation and more.
With the versatile T170 you can do professional quality hydroseeding, fiber mulching, fertilizing, straw tacking, foliar feeding, dust control, remote watering and a number of other efficient, cost effective and profitable applications. The T170 HydroSeeder readily doubles as a first response firefighter, portable wash-down rig or mini water carrier. It also has the power to mix and apply a wide variety of liquid, powdered and solid consumables for landscape, soil building, erosion control, cleaning, and industrial uses.
As the world leader for over 80 years in the design and manufacture of innovative, quality equipment for the green industry, FINN is committed to your complete satisfaction.