700 Gallon Working Capacity Tank
A great option for landscapers or contractors who wants performance and productivity.
T75 HydroSeeder® is between FINN’s small and large tank models.
With less than 10,000 GVW, it fits within the towing requirements of a ¾ ton or a 1 ton truck.
- 700 gallon working capacity tank
- coverage up to 7,600 square feet per load
- operator friendly design for a one-man, one-step process
- hydraulically controlled paddle agitation
- liquid re circulation
- convenient operator controls at both the front and rear of the unit
- large toolbox in the hitch perfect for storage
- FINN designed centrifugal pump driven by an in-line common shaft clutch
- no high-cost maintenance couplings, drive belts or hydraulic components
- pump configuration increases output and operating pressure
- tower discharge distance up to 150 feet
WHO USES THE T75T HYDROSEEDER®?
The T75 HydroSeeder® is perfect for the mid-size projects involving
- residential properties
- commercial properties
- sports fields
- office complexes
- golf courses
- parks and more
With the versatility of the T75 not only can you do professional quality hydroseeding hydromulching, you can use the T75 and other HydroSeeders for a number of efficient, cost effective and profitable applications such as:
- dust control
- remote watering
- doubles as a first response firefighter
- portable wash-down rig
- mini water carrier.
It also has the power to mix and apply a wide variety of liquid, powdered and solid consumables for landscape, soil building, erosion control, cleaning, and industrial uses.
As the world leader for over 80 years in the design and manufacture of innovative, quality equipment for the green industry, FINN is committed to your complete satisfaction.